1. Direct acting type and normally closed mode, flexible in direction change.
2. Normally closed and normally open types are optional.
3. Structure in coaxial blanking mode: leakage proof and large air flow.
4. No need to add oil for lubrication.
5. Affiliated manual devices are equipped to facilitate installation and debugging.
6. Valve needs to be used with the sub-base and allows various connection combinations to save space.
7. It is easy to examine when there are faults owning to the unified air intake and exhaust and unified wiring.
8. Flexible combination and strong expansion capability can make any combination or expansion of the numbers of direction control valves that are connected.
9. Can adjust the installation direction of special sub-base seal for NO or NC functions.
Installation & Usage:
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”, “actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
7. To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
8. After installing, please use the manual override to test valve first.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD