Installation & Usage:
1. Do not drop ? knock or apply excessive impact while handling. Otherwisecould cause damage and a malfunction.
2. The tensile strength of the cord is 60N. Applying a greater pulling force on it can cause a malfunction.
3. Do not exceed the screw-in torque of 7N.m when installing piping.Exceeding this value may cause malfunctioning of the sensor.
4. Do not use it with corrosive and/or flammable gases or liquids.
5.Please use it within rated pressure range.
6. Turn off the power before connecting the wires.
7. Don’t use in an environment with spattering liquid of oil or solvent.
8. Separate power lines from high voltage lines, avoiding wiring in the same conduit with these lines.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD