1. Low pressure drop, high oil mist remove efficiency up to 99% and large drain bowl.
2. 0.3μm and 0.01μm filtering grade are available.
3. Two drain types are available: manual and semi-auto drain, and automatic drain.
4. To meet the needs of different environment the bowl material has Poly Carbonate, nylon and metal can be ed.
5. Monomeric products can the bracket for installation, others can be used with F.R.L Combination.
Installation & Usage:
1.Check whether the components have been damaged during transportation before installing and using.
2.Pay attention to whether the flow direction of air (notice “→” direction) and thread type are correct.
3.Please notice whether installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “working pressure” and “applied temperature range”);
4.Avoid usage in an environment that exposes the filter and lubricator bowl through contact with Chlorine, solvent, aromatic essence, acid and alkali to avoid damage to the Filter and Lubricator bowl.
5.Regularly clean or change filter core. Lubricators and regulators shall be in descending order.
6.Keep the dust away. The dust cover shall be installed in intake and outlet when the device is dismantled and stored
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD