1. ISO15552 (original ISO6431) standard cylinder.
2.The piston seal is composed of two Y-shape seals of single-direction structure, which has compensation function, long service life and low start-up pressure.
3.SGC series cylinders are made of aluminum pipe.
4.The buffer adjustment of cylinder is smooth and steady.
5.Cylinders and accessories for installation with several specifications are optional.
6.The seal material with high temperature resistance is adopted to guarantee the normal operation of cylinder at 150℃.
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2.Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7.The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8.The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD