1. Indirect acting(Internal pilot) and normally closed type 2/2 way solenoid valve. Its can change direction quickly and has large flow.
2. It is compact, small and light weight. It is easy to install and dismantle;
3. The valve body is made of SUS304 . The coil has a Heat resistance classification of Class B. The standard seal material is FPM-F. Please contact us if other material are required.
4. The protection class of the coil is IP65 and there is a choice for grommet or terminal electrical entry .
Installation & Usage:
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. The coil must be pure vertical, the inlet and outlet on body must be horizontal. it’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”,“actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
5. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting tofittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
6. To keep the dust away, Default paragraph font;Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD