- 4 axis motion controllers for step and direction control of stepper and servo systems.
- 32-bit PCI-Bus plug and play
- High performance for linear interpolation and circular interpolation
- Trapezoidal and S-curve velocity profiles
- Demo software for verifying and testing a motion control system
- Free motion libraries supporting Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7
- Supporting programming languages like Leadshine Basic, VB, C++, VC++, .NET, and LabVIEW
Since 1997 Leadshine has been providing motion controllers that are highly reliable, cost-effective, and easy-to-use PCI based motion controllers, which are available from single axis to 12 axes. By using one ASIC microcomputer, Leadshine’s controllers provide excellent performance and can control many motion modes such as point-to-point positioning, jogging, linear and circular interpolation, continuous interpolation and helix interpolation.
All of those motion controllers are SMT processed with high reliability. They are suitable for stepper and servo control systems. Leadshine offers drivers, demo software, and documents to help the users to develop their own application software with VB/VC/C++ Builder/LabVIEW in Window95/98/2000/NT/XP/7.