1. Exhaust outlet locates over the (body), which is convenient to install muffler to decrease noise and pollution.
2. The external force required by direction-change of series of M3B, M3R and M3L is provided by external mechanism,which can be used for position test or [stroke switch] limit switch.
3. M3C, M3D, M3Y, M3PF, M3PM, M3PP, M3PL and M3HS are operated manually, owning control joints with several structure forms and suitable for application under different conditions.
4. It is in sliding column structure that the control force is not influenced by working pressure (that is, there is no back pressure effect); internal circle is sealed with good tightness and the direction-change is sensitive.
5. No need to add oil for lubrication.
6. Multi-mounting makes it convenient to install and apply;
7. The control joints of series of M3C, M3D, M3Y, M3R, and M3L are made of metal which has long service life and more reliable and steady performance.
Installation & Usage:
1) The control set is made of engineering plastic which only allows manual operation and switching valves through metal impact is forbidden.
2) The series of M3B, M3C, M3D, M3PM, M3PF and M3PP get the function of automatic restoration. The hand valves of M3Y, M3HS and M3PL are in the type of manual restoration. M3PL will be restored by turning the revolve button after being pressed into orientation.
3) Pay attention to the reversing stroke. The reversing stroke can not surpass its stroke stipulated in stroke control table when the direction-change of the valve is forced by any external forces,otherwise it will cause the damage of the valve.
4) The M3L can only switch the valve in single direction (impact from right to left). The impact from the other direction is invalid (from left to right).
5) Control joint combination can be ordered individually. Please refer to the table on the right for order details.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD