1. The external force required by changing the direction of the series of S3B, S3R, S3L and S3V is provided by external mechanism, which can be used for position test or limit switch.
2. The series of S3PF, S3PM, S3PP, S3PL, S3Y, S3HS, S3C and S3D are operated manually, owning control joints with several structure forms and suitable for application under different conditions.
3. Shut-off structure has good tightness and is sensitive in direction changing and lubricant is not necessary.
4. Multi-mounting makes it convenient to install and apply.
5. The control joints of series of S3C, S3D, S3Y, S3R and S3L are made of metal which has long service life and more reliable and steady performance.
Installation & Usage:
1) The control set is made of engineering plastic which only allows manual operation and switching valves through metal impact is forbidden.
2) The series of S3B, S3C, S3D, S3PM, S3PF and S3PP get the function of automatic restoration. The hand valves of S3Y, S3HS and S3PL are in the type of manual restoration. S3PL will be restored by turning the revolve button after being pressed into orientation.
3) Pay attention to the reversing stroke. The reversing stroke can not surpass its stoke stipulated in stroke control table when the direction-change of the valve is forced by any external forces,otherwise it will cause the damage of the valve.
4) The S3L can only switch the valve in single direction (impact from right to left). The impact from the other direction is invalid (from left to right).
5) Control joint combination can be ordered individually. Please refer to the table on the right for order details.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD