- No loss of step, No hunting, No torque reservation
- CS3E support standard EtherCAT protocol with operation modes of PP, PV, CSP, HM
- 7 configurable digital inputs, 7 optically isolated digital outputs include brake output
- USB port for parameters configuration
- Two 7-segment display velocity or slave ID or operation mode or error code
- Encoder resolution: 1000 / 5000 line for NEMA11/14/17/23/24/ 34 CS motors
- Protections for over voltage, over current and position following error, encoder cable error, etc.
The CS3E series drives support operating modes: Cyclic Synchronous Position (CSP), Profile Position (PP), Profile Velocity (PV), Homing(HM). The products can be matched with most of EtherCAT controller/PLC such as Beckhoff, Omron, Trio, etc. They have excellent performance including enhanced reliability, super-low stepper noise, anti-resonance, low-speed ripple smoothing and remains 40% less cost than network servo at least. Can power 2-phase NEMA8,11, 14, 17, 23, 24 and 34 stepper motors with incremental encoder in many industrial applications such as CNC, medical, electronics, packaging…