- Input voltage 24-48VDC, output peak current 0-8.0A
- Closed-loop, eliminates loss of synchronization
- No Tuning and always stable
- Do not need a high torque margin
- Broader operating speed range
- Reduced motor heating and more efficient
- Smooth motion and super-low motor noise
- Protections for over-voltage, over-current and position following error
To solve the challenge of open-loop stepper systems depicted in the above figure, Leadshine offers the CS-D closed-loop stepper drives which can power NEMA 8, 11, 16, 17, 23, 24, and 34 closed loop stepper motors (stepper motors with encoders).
After adding an encoder to a stepper motor, a CS series closed-loop stepper drive can detect both the commanded target position & real-time position of the motor shaft and thus capable of closing the position loop like servo system. This approach makes the CS series closed-loop system not only solve the step loss problem of open-loop stepper systems, but also keep the simplicity and low cost features of open-loop systems. Therefore, Leadshine CS series is an ideal choice to adopt in new control systems, upgrade existing open-loop systems, and replace many servo applications. While the CS series can provide high performance you expect, it will also meet your low-cost requirement.
CLICK ABOVE FOR DOWNLOAD