- Standard Isolated RS485 Modbus
- HMI, PLC or External I/O start motion
- 7 Programmable Inputs: Limit, Origin, Quick stop, Alarm reset, Enable, JOG or Position Table inputs
- 3 Programmable Outputs: Alarm, Brake, Homing / Instruction / Path complete
- Modes of Operation: Velocity, Position, Homing
- Support Functions: Teaching, Interrupt, Skip, Suspend, Circulate motion
- Matching Motors: NEMA8, 11,17, 23, 24, 34
EM2RS Series are stepper drive based on standard Modbus RTU protocol, using RS485 communication can network up to 31 axes. They built-in PR feature with 16-segment position table (PR Mode) can save additional controllers in most of point-to-point applications, to greatly enhance system reliability and reduce the cost. EM2RS Series also support the feature of teaching, the operation modes of Profile Position, Profile Velocity and Homing. They can power 2-phase NEMA 8, 11, 14, 17, 23, 24, 34 stepper motors.