- No loss of step, No hunting, No torque reservation
- HMI, PLC or External I/O start motion
- 7 Programmable Inputs: Limit, Origin, Quick stop, Alarm reset, Enable, JOG or Position Table inputs
- 3 Programmable Outputs: Alarm, Brake, Homing / Instruction / Path complete
- Modes of Operation: Velocity, Position, Homing
- Support Functions: Teaching, Interrupt, Skip, Suspend, Circulate motion
- CS-M motors NEMA8/11/17/23/24/ 34 with encoder resolution of 1000 ppr to 5000 ppr
- Protections for over voltage, over current and position following error, encoder cable error, etc.
CS2RS Series are closed loop stepper drive based on standard Modbus RTU protocol, using RS485 communication can network up to 31 axes, built-in PR feature with 16-segment position table (PR Mode). They can not only solve the problem of step loss in the open loop stepper system, but also can save additional controllers in most of point-to-point applications, to greatly enhance system reliability and reduce the cost. CS2RS Series also support the feature of teaching, the operation modes of Profile Position, Profile Velocity and Homing. They can power 2-phase NEMA 8, 11, 14, 17, 23, 24, 34 stepper motors with 1000 ppr to 5000 ppr incremental encoders.
The CS2RS series is highly reliable and affordable and performs excellently in many industrial applications such as solar equipment, textile, civil, robotics, power generation equipment, 3C, packaging…